In partnership with Alameda County Community Food Bank, we are now offering CalFresh Clinics every Friday.
Note: The hours below are for Fall 2017. Please stay tuned for updates on this spring’s clinic hours!
On the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Fridays of the month, clinics are from 9-12 pm.
On the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month, clinics are from 1-5 pm.
If you are eligible/qualify for ANY of the following, you are potentially eligible for Cal Fresh:
- Cal Grant A or B
- Participant of ANY of the following:
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
- College Disabled Students Program and Services/Student Academic Support
- Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) Program
- UC McNair Program
- CalFresh Employment and Training Program
- Mathematics, Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) Program
- Puente Project
- Foster Youth Success Initiative
- Cooperating Agencies Foster Youth
- Educational Support (CAFYES)
- Extended Foster Care (AB 12/AB 212)
- Guardian Scholars Program
- Chafee Educational Training Voucher Program
- Eligible for Federal Work Study
Even if you do not meet any of these eligibilities, you may still potenially qualify under non-student eligibility.
For both undergraduate and graduate sign-ups for CalFresh, as well as the latest information on clinics, click HERE!
If you have any additional questions, please email Hong Heng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Pell Grant, Cal Grant A or B, and/or Federal Work Study (a screen shot will do). To access your offer, click here
- Schedule of classes
- Rent or Lease Agreement
- Formal Lease/ Rent Agreement
- Informal rent or lease letter can be submitted, but must be dated with the amount paid and contact information for payee
- Identification Card (ex. California driver’s license, Cal1Card)
- If you are working a non-work study job, bring your pay stubs for the last 4 weeks.
- Social Security Number (You do not need to bring your Social Security Card